Yuvaap is all about user satisfaction, we genuinely care about you and the information you share with us, for us your privacy is a serious concern and we respect your trust and belief.
While interacting with our websites you may share certain information with us, as mentioned below. We share some of the information you provide between our website and the app to provide the most relevant content and use some of the information you provide to relate. May display ads.
Table of contents
- Types of information we collect
- Purpose and Use of information
- Disclosure and sharing of Information
- Retention of data
- Your rights and choices
- Your Security
- Third-party applications/ websites
- Collection of information from children
- Contact us
1. Introduction –
- The types of information that Yuvaap collects through the Services and what they are used for.
- How Yuvaap collects, stores, and shares your information.
- You are right to collect such information.
2. Types of information we collect
You may provide us with information in various ways, such as-
- Personal data is collected when registering for mobile apps/websites. Includes name, username, email address, gender, date of birth, height, location, and more.
- Personal details are collected to provide services on mobile apps/websites. This includes dietary data, nutrition and lifestyle information, height, weight, body measurements, passwords, and exercise-related data. physical activity, photography, biometric information, genetic information, information, racial and ethnic information, family-related information (effective delivery) (To the extent necessary) service is required).), Sleep Habits; and other sleep, activity, or health-related information and insights into our services and products.
- When available on the service, we may collect personal information from you when providing or posting information such as usernames, comments, likes, interests, status, photos, references to online presence, etc. We may use this information for our purposes and, if necessary, make this information available to others.
- If you give us feedback or contact us for support, we may collect your name, email address, and any other content you submit to us, in order to respond. return to you. The purpose of collecting and using this data is that we have a business need to receive and act on your feedback or concerns.
- When you participate in a survey and/or quiz, we collect the information you provide through the survey or quiz. The purpose of this data collection and use is that we have a business need to understand your opinions and collect information regarding our organization, using your feedback to personalize your information. personalize your email and onsite experience and, if you agree, use the feedback to provide you with personalized ads and partner offers.
3. Information collected automatically
Whenever you interact with our Mobile App, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, ‘cookie’ information, and also the page you requested. ‘Cookies’ are identifiers we transfer to your computer or mobile device that allow us to acknowledge your browser or mobile device and tell us how and when pages in our Mobile App are visited and by what number of people. you’ll be ready to change the preferences on your browser or mobile device to stop or limit your computer or device’s acceptance of cookies, but this could prevent you from taking advantage of our Mobile App’s best features.
When we collect usage information (such because the numbers and frequency of tourists to the Mobile App), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a very manner that might identify you personally. for instance, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Mobile App, in order that we are able to make the Mobile App appealing to as many users as possible. We can also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to grasp how often people use our Mobile App, so they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in an exceeding manner that will identify you personally.
4. Purpose and Use of information
Your Information collected by us can be used in the following ways
- To recognize you, whenever you use our services
- To provide you recommendation based on your interests
- To communicate with you
- To distribute marketing and promotional materials linked to our Services, including information about our products, services, sales, marketing research, and promotions, in line with applicable laws.
- To make sure our Services and advertiser product offers are monitored, improved, and analyzed.
- To manage our relationships and for internal administrative objectives, such as ensuring the safety and security of our Services.
- To enable you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds, as well as to use the Social Features you choose.
- To detect and prevent harmful, misleading, fraudulent, or unlawful activities, such as attempts to manipulate or violate our rules, processes, and terms and conditions.
- To meet our legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, and to investigate, prevent, or respond to potential misbehavior.
5. Disclosure and sharing of information
Your Information can be disclosed for the following purposes
- In response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in accordance with any legal process, or to comply with applicable laws, we may release information. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, defend against a legal claim, investigate, prevent, or take action in the event of allegedly unlawful activity, suspected fraud, personal or property safety, or a violation of our policies.
- Some of our Services may allow users to leave comments or reviews in a public forum. If you submit information to our Services, it is possible that it will be made public.
- To allow us to target existing users and customers with highly relevant advertising campaigns, we may share certain data with advertising platforms such as Google and social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat. In order to carry out such campaigns.
- We reserve the right to share aggregated, anonymous data with any third party. This data is not linked to any personal information that may be used to identify you or another individual.
- We may share your video viewing habits with third parties, such as advertising firms, analytics partners, and social media sites, in accordance with relevant law.
- For the purpose of improving our products and services, we may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as ad technology providers, authentication services, email service providers, data analyzers, and business intelligence providers. These firms are only allowed to use your personal information as needed to provide us with these services.
6. Retention of Data
We preserve your Personal Information for as long as it is required for processing reasons. The length of time these periods last varies based on the nature of the data and your interactions with us.
When the purposes for which we processed your Personal Information have expired, we will either permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Information, or anonymize it in a way that no one can be identified.
7. Your rights and choices
You have the following rights regarding your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information is accessible. You have the right to request access to the personal data that we gather on your behalf. If required by law, we shall provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Information we have about you upon your request.
- Alterations to your personal information. We rely on you to keep your Personal Information up to date and accurate. As permitted by law, we may store historical information in our backup files. If you are unable to update or rectify information on our website or App, please email us at the address listed below. We will respond that we are acting as a Service Provider and are unable to intervene if we are processing your Personal Information on behalf of one of our clients.
- Your Personal Information will be deleted. Unless a longer retention time is required or permitted by law, we normally retain your Personal Information when we collect it on our own behalf for the period necessary to fulfill the objectives mentioned in this Policy. You may, however, contact us at the address listed below to seek information about how long we retain certain types of information or to have your Personal Information deleted. We will cooperate with a request to remove information if required by law, but you should be aware that we may need to maintain your Personal Information in some circumstances to comply with our legal requirements, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for one of our business reasons. If we’re dealing with your personal data, we will respond that we are acting as a Service Provider on behalf of one of our clients and are unable to act on your request.
- Objection to specific types of processing. You may object to our use of your Personal Information when we process it by contacting us at the address listed below. If you don’t want to be contacted for any reason, you can revoke your consent.
- Consent is revoked. We may not be able to provide you with services if you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal Information. If the law allows or requires it, or if we are unable to fully authenticate your identification, we may limit or deny your request to revoke consent.
8. Your Security
There is no such thing as completely secure Internet transmission or computer storage. While we take reasonable steps to keep your Personal Information safe from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee its security. If we are obliged or permitted by law to notify you of a breach of your Personal Information, we may do so electronically, in writing, or by telephone.
You can establish an account for certain of our services. You’ll be asked to create a password after that. You are responsible for keeping your password secure, and you are also responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone who has gotten your password or device, whether or not such access or use was authorized by you. Any illegal use of your password or account should be reported to us immediately.
9. Third-party applications/ websites
Applications/websites created by third parties. We have no control over the privacy practices of third-party websites or applications. Users are recommended to read the privacy policies of such properties before making a decision about whether or not to use them.
10. Collection of information from children
We understand the importance of preserving children’s privacy and safety, thus our website and services are intended for a broad audience rather than children. Without verifiable parental consent, we do not intentionally collect information about children under the age of 13 or minors as defined by local law or regulation. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has supplied personal information through one of our websites, we will make every attempt to delete the information from our systems. Any information given on behalf of a minor child will be handled as Personal Information in accordance with the terms of this policy.