I hope you are eating good food. As you must have heard, “Eat healthy, stay healthy.” You all know that winter is around the corner. So, how can you miss eating hot delicious soups, right?
Thus, begin this roller coaster journey with Yuvaap.
- Oil– 1 Teaspoon
- Garlic Pieces –2
- Medium Onion slices– ½
- Ginger– 1 Small piece
- Carrot pieces– ½ cup
- Potato pieces– ½ cup
- Yellow Capsicum pieces– 1 Cup
- Water– 1 cup
- Rock Salt– as per taste
- Coconut Milk– ¼ Cup
- Black Pepper–For Garnishing
- Pumpkin seeds– For Garnishing
Preparation Time– 10
Cooking Time– 25-30 Minutes
Now, you have arranged all the key ingredients to make this delicious soup. It’s time for the instructions to make this surprising soup. Today the decorative yellow capsicum will be the king of the dish. As the soup is also easy to make. So, you have to follow the instructions mentioned below
- Chop carrots, Potato, and yellow Capsicum
- Heat a cast iron skillet and add one teaspoon of oil
- Add two garlic pieces and half a cup of chopped onions.
- Also, add chopped ginger
- Saute them for a while
- Now, add chopped carrots, potato, and yellow capsicum and mix them
- Add one cup of water, stir them and cover the skillet with the lid
- Boil it for ten to twelve minutes and check if the potatoes are cooked or not.
- Allow the veggies to cool properly, and then to a blending jar, add veggies and rock salt as per your taste.
- Now, Blend! Blend! Blend until you make a smooth paste.
- Transfer the soup to your serving bowl and add coconut milk to it
- Mix the milk.
- Sprinkle freshly grounded black pepper and pumpkin seed.
- Now, it is ready to eat. Feel the fruitiness of capsicum and the sweetness of coconut milk in it.
Like every other unique recipe we share with you, this recipe will also make it to your “must-eating” list. The ingredients used in the recipe have all the health benefits that your body requires.
Yellow Capsicum – Yellow CApsicum is a powerhouse of vitamins like B6, k1, E, A, and C. The latter is a strong antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and is crucial for collagen production. However, B6 is known for energy production, which also helps to keep your immune system strong. Yellow Capsicum is also a great source of other nutrients like biotin, folic acid, and potassium.
Folic acid is essential for mothers expecting a baby as it guards neural tube abnormalities in growing fetuses. The other benefits include a lower risk of cancer, good sleep, improved eyesight, lower levels of stress, etc.
Carrot– Like bell pepper, carrot is also a great source of antioxidants, minerals, fibers, vitamins, and carotenoids. These carotenoids support mucosal membranes, which are good for the skin, proper functioning of the immune system, and healthy aging. Carrots also help in maintaining cholesterol balance, weight loss, health and healing of bones, gut health, etc.
Coconut Milk- It contains medium-chain triglycerides, which may help to reduce weight, increase insulin sensitivity, and is lactose-free. It also has anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties and helps stomach ulcers.
Pumpkin Seeds- Pumpkin seeds are a great source of zinc, protein, fiber, magnesium, vitamins, and phosphorus. It helps bone formation, reduces weight, prevents insomnia, and improves sperm quality and quantity.
Ginger – Gingerol, a bioactive compound in Ginger, is responsible for its medicinal properties. It helps to treat morning sickness, weight loss, osteoarthritis, lower blood sugar level, and chronic indigestion and reduces menstrual pain.
Now, you know an easy recipe to enjoy on those chilly wintry evenings. Enjoy the soup and tell us about it in the comments.