Running out of healthy dip options? Don’t worry, we have got you covered. Now you can enjoy your snacks and salads even more with the tasty and healthy walnut basil dip we are going to prepare.
The combined goodness of walnuts and basil gives it an irresistible flavor and taste. Which can make your tastebuds crave for more, but don’t worry, the recipe takes very little time and is super easy to make, so you can prepare it whenever you want.
- Walnuts- One medium bowl
- Basil- One medium bowl
- Ginger- 1 teaspoon grated
- Salt- As per liking
- Water- As per consistency
Preparation time– 5-10 minutes
Cuisine– vegan, dip.
As we have discussed earlier, the recipe is super easy and fun to prepare. Even a beginner can make it like a pro, just follow the instructions given below.
- To a blending jar, add walnuts and basils in the prescribed amount
- Add some grated ginger
- Sprinkle salt as per your taste
- Mix water according to the consistency you desire
- Blend all the ingredients together
- Super healthy walnut basil dip is ready
Like every other dish we make, this dip is also healthy and yummy. Yuvaap recipes are all about bringing together nutrition and taste. Speaking of the walnut basil dip, it is rich in nutrients and can shower you with amazing benefits. Here is how.
- Basil- Apart from adding flavor to the recipe, basil is an extremely powerful medication. It can cure stomach spasms, loss of appetite, intestinal gas, kidney conditions, fluid retention, head colds, warts, and worm infections. Apart from that, it is beneficial for lactating mothers also.
- Walnut– Walnuts are rich in omega-3 fats, along with high amounts of copper, manganese, molybdenum, and biotin and hence have several health benefits associated with them. Walnuts can help you sleep better, lower your blood pressure, increase memory and cognitive skills, help in controlling diabetes, and reduce the risk of cancer too. The good thing is they can boost your weight loss journey as they give a sense of satiety.
Walnut basil dip can be a perfect way of impressing your guests with your cooking expertise, although it is quite easy to make, it gets an upper hand over the manufactured dips both in terms of taste and nutrition, so what is holding you back, try out this finger-licking delicacy and thank us later.
- You can substitute cashew or pine nuts for walnuts while preparing this recipe.