A delicious, great, quick, and nutritious papaya banana smoothie is all you need after a workout or if you crave an incredible smoothie. Both banana and papaya have plenty of nutritional benefits, they aid in digestion, prevent constipation, and help comfort the nervous system. This tasty and healthy smoothie is very filling and loaded with antioxidants.
If you are someone with kids then you might be aware of how much they like a nice cold smoothie delight on a hot day. You can also replace those mid-morning snack habits with these delicious smoothies.
- Frozen papaya pieces – 1 cup
- Frozen banana pieces – 1/2 cup
- Saffron – 1 pinch ( dissolved in coconut milk)
- Date paste – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut milk – ½ cup
- Chia seeds – 1 teaspoon
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
If you want this smoothie to taste good, we advise using a fully sweet banana and papaya. So, here is an easy step-by-step papaya and banana smoothie recipe for you all.
- Wash, peel, and slice the papaya flesh into small pieces, removing the seeds
- Peel and slash the bananas into small pieces
- Freeze papaya and banana for 3hrs
- Take a blending jar
- Add the frozen papaya pieces
- Now add frozen banana pieces
- Dissolve some saffron strands in coconut milk
- Pour the saffron-infused mixture into the jar
- Now add date paste for sweetness
- Blend the puree with coconut milk until smooth
- Pour into your favorite jar
- Serve at once with banana, grated coconut, and some chia seeds
- Your tasty papaya and banana smoothie are ready!
Smoothies are incredible for keeping us hydrated. In addition, both fruits help enhance digestion and might burn some shunned fat. This tasty smoothie prepares a filling and nutritious breakfast in no time. So, let’s have a look.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in fiber, antioxidants, and vitamin C, assisting in the prevention of boosted cholesterol in your arteries. The papain enzyme in papaya can make protein easier to digest and helps in digestion. Papayas are also suggested during dengue recovery. The lycopene antioxidant in papaya reduces cancer risk and hinders cancer progression.
- Saffron: Saffron contains crocetin, crocin, and safranal antioxidants, which help improve memory. Saffron has anti-inflammatory properties due to solvents such as alkaloids, flavonoids, and tannins. Saffron is a natural seasoning and flavoring spice for intricacies. Also, people use it as a preservative, natural coloring agent, and key component in many cuisines.
- Dates: Dates contain vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, and B5, and A1 and C. You don’t need vitamin supplements if you have a few dates daily. Dates are a great source of bone-friendly minerals such as phosphorus, potassium, and magnesium. It also contains a low Glycaemic Index and a lower fructose content than most other sweeteners. In addition, dates comprise magnesium, which helps to enlarge blood vessels and conserve healthy blood pressure.
Today, we learned how to bring a simple and healthy papaya banana smoothie. Now you know the perfect way to chill out after an afternoon in the sun with healthy sips of our papaya and banana smoothie.
- You can substitute almond milk with coconut milk. Use date paste while preparing the smoothies, as they are natural and healthy sweeteners, so that you can enjoy them guilt-free.