The wait is over. We are back with another savoury recipe for all smoothie lovers. We all know smoothies can be a quick and a healthy escape. There are a million types of smoothies we get to see nowadays, and we present to you the healthiest recipe to keep up with the taste and health. Ready for a dive into the world of nuts and dry fruits smoothie recipe? Bingo! Let’s get started!
Ingredients for Nuts and Dry Fruits Smoothie Recipe
Here is a list of all the ingredients required for a delicious bowl of Nuts and Dry Fruits Smoothie that you just can’t afford to miss.
- Walnuts – 2 half
- Pecans – 2 kernels
- Macadamia – 2 pieces
- Fig – 1 piece
- Apricot – 1 piece
- Date – 1 piece
- Raisins – 2 tablespoons
- Chia Seeds, bee pollen and hemp seeds – 2 tablespoons
Soak all the ingredients overnight before using in the recipe.
Prep time- 5 minutes
Instructions for Preparing the Delicious Dry Fruits Smoothie
We all should agree to the fact that creamy textured smoothies are the easiest to prepare and great to digest. Making smoothies is all about blending in the right ingredients together but somehow there are certain instructions that need to be followed. Follow the instructions for a perfect bowl of soaked nuts smoothie.
- Take a blending jar
- Add walnuts, pecans, macadamia, fig, apricot, date and raisins
- Add a mixture of chia seeds, hemp seeds and bee pollen soaked overnight
- Make sure all the nuts being used are soaked overnight
- The water used in soaking fig, apricot, dates and raisins is to be added to the smoothie
- The water used in soaking walnuts, pecans and macadamia should be discarded
- Now you can add extra water depending on the consistency you favour
- Give the ingredients a nice blend until they are smooth
- Pour out the smoothie for yourself and your loved ones
- Enjoy the creamy goodness of nuts, Bon Appetit!
Benefits of Soaked Nuts Smoothie
Smoothies are synonymous with healthy foods and the ingredients used in our smoothie are top notch in the category of nutritious foods. The soaked nuts smoothie benefits will surely leave you jaw dropping. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- Walnuts – Rich in copper, walnuts are good for immune function and blood vessel development. Walnuts are also beneficial for heart and brain health. It reduces the risk of dementia and Type 2 diabetes.
- Pecans – Pecans are a good source of the mineral zinc, which plays an important role in immune function, wound healing, DNA synthesis, growth and development. They might promote heart health also.
- Macadamia – These nuts are high in healthy fats and lower in carbs than many other nuts, making them a popular choice for those on low carb diets. They may help in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Figs – Figs control blood pressure and ageing. Figs are rich in potassium, which negates the effect of sodium and helps in controlling blood pressure. It can be a great help in case of sore throat and Insomnia.
- Apricot – Apricots can help in treating anaemia and reduce infertility. They are beneficial for treating asthma and sunburn etc. They promote vision and skin health.
- Dates– Dates are an excellent source of fibre hence they aid in digestion, they give you a boost of energy and can help in gaining weight. Dates also improve eyesight and nervous system health.
- Raisins – Raisins are great for weight loss journey, they can cure bloating and acidity. They aid in digestion, improve eyesight and are great for better immune function.
A dry fruits and nuts smoothie is enough to give you a power punch of all amazing nutrients. So, why don’t you start your mornings with a bowl of power? Well, now that you know how easily you can prepare it, we believe you will give it a try.
- It is advised to soak nuts overnight in order to improve the body’s ability to absorb their nutrients.