We all are obsessed with superheroes, aren’t we? And when it comes to food items there is someone we know that can be a perfect superhero. We are talking about a shake that is enough to provide you with all the strength and energy along with an utterly delicious and crunchy taste.
Today we thought about mixing the goodness of nuts and dry fruits together and the result we received was our superhero which we call, Nuts and Dry Fruits Shake. So why wait further, let’s discuss the nutrient-rich ingredients and the easy instructions right away to make our yummy glass of Nuts and Dry Fruits Shake.
- Walnuts – 2
- Almonds – 5-6 (peeled)
- Macadamia Nut – 2
- Black raisins – 10-15
- Fig – 1
- Dates- 2
- Apricots -1
- A mixture of chia seeds, hemp seeds, bee pollen- 1 tablespoon
Soak all these ingredients overnight
Prep Time- 10 minutes
Nuts and dry fruit shakes are quite easy to prepare, you just need to put the ingredients together to blend them well and the job is done, however, there are some instructions you need to follow in order to obtain that perfect glass of smoothie. Below are some points we jotted down to help you out.
- Take a blending jar
- Add walnuts, almonds, macadamia, figs, apricots, dates, and raisins
- Make sure all the nuts being used are soaked overnight
- The water used in soaking figs, apricots, dates and raisins is to be added to the smoothie
- The water used in soaking walnuts, almonds and macadamia should be discarded
- Now add a mixture of chia seeds, hemp seeds and bee pollen soaked overnight
- Now you can add extra water depending on the consistency you favour
- Give the ingredients a nice blend until they are smooth
- Yummy and healthy nuts and dry fruits shake is ready to serve
- Enjoy the creamy goodness of nuts
Shakes can be a yummy and healthy way of easing your hunger and keeping you in good health. One glass of shake comes with a plethora of nutritional benefits. Let’s discuss the ingredients one by one to find out the benefits hidden in them.
- Walnuts – Rich in copper, walnuts are good for immune function and blood vessel development. Walnuts are also beneficial for heart and brain health. It reduces the risk of dementia and Type 2 diabetes.
- Macadamia – These nuts are high in healthy fats and lower in carbs than many nuts, making them a popular choice for those on a low-carb diet. They may help in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
- Almonds – Almonds can help in lowering bad cholesterol (LDL) and increasing good cholesterol (HDL). Almonds have enough calcium and potassium to support your bone health. They can also help in keeping your gut healthy. Which means a healthy body and a great immune system. The high content of vitamin E in them helps in fighting free radicals.
- Figs – Figs control blood pressure and aging. Figs are rich in potassium, which negates the effect of sodium and helps in controlling blood pressure. It can be a great help in case of sore throat and Insomnia.
- Apricot – Apricots can help in treating anemia and reduce infertility. They are beneficial for treating asthma and sunburn etc. They promote vision and skin health.
- Dates– Dates are an excellent source of fiber hence they aid in digestion, give you a boost of energy, and can help in gaining weight. Dates also improve eyesight and nervous system health.
- Raisins – Raisins are great for a weight loss journey, they can cure bloating and acidity. They aid in digestion, improve eyesight, and are great for better immune function.
- Bee Pollen – Bee pollen can help in relieving inflammation, boost liver health, and inhibit allergic reactions. Bee pollen can be a great dietary supplement. They have also been found to ease the symptoms of menopause.
So what are you waiting for? Go grab a healthy glass of Dry Fruit and Nuts Shake and let your body thank you for the amazing taste and nutrition.
- Nuts and dry fruits should be soaked overnight for 8–10 hours. While preparing this shake, discard the soaked nut water; however, use the soaked dry fruit water.