What’s up with you guys? Feeling low? Well, we have a perfect juice recipe to cheer you up. Weight is a concern for many of us but the good thing is juices are always there at our rescue, what could be better than juice to maintain a healthy weight, especially in summer, when the weather is scorching hot, fresh juice can give you a sigh of relief.
So, without further ado, let’s start our juicing business, first, we will look at the ingredients.
- Bottle guard – 2 cups (diced, unpeeled ) *Please make sure its not bitter in taste
- Gooseberry (Amla) – 1 (without seed)
- Salt – As per taste or ¼ teaspoon
- Moringa powder – 1 teaspoon
Prep Time – 5-10 minutes
Do you know how hard it is, to make juice out of bottled gourd and gooseberry? Well, you wouldn’t because there is nothing hard about making juice, you can make it anytime and that too in a fraction of minute. Below are the instructions for the same.
- Chop down the bottle gourd into small cubicle pieces.
- Remove the kernel of gooseberry and make small pieces out of it.
- Now, grab a blending jar.
- Add the chopped bottlegourd, gooseberry, and salt
- Don’t forget to add moringa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Once blended, add some freshly grounded black pepper to it.
- Juice is ready to serve.
Juicing itself has many benefits, including juice in your daily routine helps you in keeping yourself hydrated and aids immensely in weight loss by keeping your cravings at bay. The juice we have just prepared has some really amazing ingredients to keep your health on track. Let’s look at their benefits.
- Bottle gourd – Bottle gourd is like a super veggie, it acts like a heat protector in summer, as it has 96% water. It lowers blood sugar levels hence ideal for diabetics, bottlegourd is even recommended for balancing liver function. It is also recommended for people recovering from an illness.
Note: When bitter in taste, ingestion of bottle gourd can cause diarrhea. So, avoid using bitter bottle gourd.
- Gooseberry (Amla) – Amla is loaded with vitamin C, making it ideal for skin health in particular. Studies suggest that it may improve kidney, liver, and heart health. Enhance immune function and hair growth, and promote digestive health.
- Moringa powder – Moringa powder is primarily used to protect tissue and to reduce pain, it prevents cell damage among blood vessel walls. It can also help in the cure of diseases like arthritis, anemia, asthma, pains, and spasms, etc.
So next time, don’t forget to squeeze in some juice out of bottle gourd and gooseberry and see how refreshing it is.
- You can add 1 teaspoon of moringa powder in the juice to enhance its nutrient quotient this will not made any change in the taste of the juice.