We keep thinking about including more fruits in our diet but often end up eating none. But don’t worry we have a perfect way of including more servings of food and veggies in your daily meals and we call it a smoothie.
The colorful, super creamy, slurpy, squishy, and delicious ambrosia served in your favorite jars can be a perfect way of making any moment magical so here we go. Let’s make a smoothie out of super nutritious kale and super delicious, our favorite, mango.
- Kale leaves – 2 cups
- Mango – 1 large, sliced ( For sweetness)
- Chia seeds – 1 tablespoon( Soaked overnight)
- Pumpkin seeds – 1 tablespoon (Soaked overnight)
- Water – 1 cup
We all know that making smoothies is like a child’s play but, a little instructions never hurt, so here are some quick steps you have to follow for getting that perfect glass of smoothie.
- Slice down the mango
- Take a blending jar
- Add kale leaves, mango, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds
- Add water depending on the consistency you want
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth
- Pour the smoothie into a glass
- Garnish with a slice of lime
- And your smoothie is ready…..Enjoy!
Smoothies are a perfect way of welcoming more nutrition to the table, a glass of smoothie in the morning can give you immense benefits and keeps you energized throughout the day. Let’s learn what this kale and mango smoothie has in store for us.
- Chia Seeds – Chia Seeds are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants. The quercetin present in them can reduce the risk of several heart diseases, and the calcium present in them is great for bones. Rich in soluble fiber, chia seeds keep you fuller despite eating less hence aiding in weight management.
- Kale – Kale is one of the most nutritious foods out there, it contains ample amounts of vitamins, calcium, copper, etc. Kale is home to many powerful antioxidants, it contains vitamin K which is critical for blood clotting. It helps in fighting cancer and it can also aid in weight loss.
- Mango – Mango is great for imparting a glow to your skin, it also boosts the immune system. It keeps you fuller for a longer period hence preventing overeating, mango has been found beneficial during prenatal development. Mango has been proven to aid in digestion and helps in maintaining healthy skin and hair.
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pumpkin seeds fall under the category of superfoods, they have high amounts of antioxidants and healthy fats. They improve prostate and bladder health, and high amounts of magnesium in them make them good for heart health. They have also been proven to improve sleep quality.
So this way Kale Mango Smoothie becomes the perfect punch of nutrition that you require daily, given that it is easy to prepare and tasty as well, why don’t you give it a try?
- To achieve a much more creamy texture in your kale mango smoothie, consider using yogurt instead of water when blending the ingredients. Additionally, adding a touch of lime juice and a pinch of salt can elevate the overall taste of the smoothie.