Today we are back with another appetizing recipe for you. Trust me, you can not resist making this recipe because it is so simple yet so tasty. And in a busy schedule, one has to stay healthy to keep up with the fast time. And having a smoothie can be a safe and a good option for all of us, we couldn’t agree more. Right? So we bring to you a simple yet healthy and tasty recipe, to make you feel good.
- Kale – 1 cup
- Dhaniya – 1 cup
- Flax seeds – 1 tablespoon (soaked for 2-3 hours)
- Date paste – 1 tablespoon
- Water – ½ cup
Prep Time: 7-10 minutes
Even though the recipe is so easy to make, we believe in your comfort. So below we are providing some instructions just to make the recipe easy and time-saving for you.
- Take a blending jar
- Put Kale, Dhaniya, Chia Seeds, and Date paste and blend
- Blend until it gets smooth
- And voila! Your perfect glass of smoothie is ready
- Do not forget to enjoy
Kale Dhaniya and Date Paste Smoothie, as the name suggests, have plenty of healthy and nutritious ingredients. Let’s discuss the benefits in brief.
- Kale: Kale is the king of healthy greens. It is known as the most nutrient-dense food on our entire planet. It is packed with powerful antioxidants like quercetin and kaempferol, vitamin C, vitamin K, beta – carotene, and nutrients like zeaxanthin and lutein. It is low in calories but provides vital nutrients in bulk to make you feel full. Due to the presence of so many vitamins, it boosts your immune system, aids in cold and chronic disease prevention, and helps in brain development. It also prevents cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Dhaniya: There are an enormous number of benefits of dhania or coriander. It is a great source of vitamin K, vitamin C, and protein. It has multiple benefits like lowering blood pressure, improving immunity, and promoting heart health. It is good for hair and skin too.
- Flax Seeds – Flax seeds fall under the category of super-seeds. It has great amounts of protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids. Flax seeds are very rich in thiamine, which is important for energy metabolism and cell functions. The copper present in flax seeds is great for brain development, immune health, and iron metabolism. It may help in lowering cholesterol levels. It also helps in weight management.
- Date Paste: Date paste is an excellent substitute for adding sweet taste without adding sugar. They are extremely good for bone and reproductive health, aid in brain development, and also boost immunity. They are a great option as a natural sweetener.
Kale Dhaniya and Date Paste smoothie is a great choice for your early morning regime, loaded with benefits and rich in taste, this smoothie can make you go crazy behind it so why wait? Give it a try and share the recipe with your friends as well.
- One can use soaked chia seeds while preparing this smoothie. Kale leaves are packed with fibre and improve your eye health, reverse blindness, and aid in reducing blood pressure.