What are you up to? If nothing, then we know a perfect plan. How about blending some refreshing smoothies? Well, today we will make a smoothie out of banana and curry leaves, we will be using some other ingredients as well to make its nutritional value even better.
Bananas are the first love of Minions, but about millennials, we don’t know, this smoothie however can attract folks in team bananas, trust me, it is hard to avoid its rich creamy texture and yummy taste. So, without further ado, let’s gather the ingredients and try this flavorsome and healthy Kadi Patta and Banana Smoothie Recipe.
Ingredients for Kadi Patta and Banana Smoothie Recipe
- Curry leaves – 2 cups
- Chia Seeds – 1 tablespoon (Soaked overnight)
- Chlorophyll powder – ½ teaspoon
- Salt – Optional
- Banana – 1 (frozen)
- Water – ½ cup
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Instructions to Make Kadi Patta and Banana Smoothie Recipe
You know the best thing about smoothies? Well, they are super easy to prepare. Below are some quick and easy instructions to help you make the banana smoothie.
- Peel the frozen banana and chop it.
- Blend together the curry leaves, chia seeds, banana, chlorophyll powder, salt and water until velvety smooth.
- You can skip adding salt.
- Your Kadi Patta smoothie is ready.
- Serve in your favorite smoothie jar.
Benefits of Curry Leaves and Banana Smoothie
The Banana and curry leaves smoothie is a treasure of nutrients, every ingredient used in it is special and has several health benefits associated with it, let’s look at them one by one.
- Bananas – Bananas are rich in several antioxidants and fibers apart from other nutrients, they have no protein and fat, and potassium present in them may support heart health, Bananas also keep you full by slowing digestion. Unripe bananas can also improve insulin insensitivity.
- Chlorophyll Powder – A known natural deodorizer and detoxifier, Chlorophyll works to improve overall digestion and gut health, known for its medical ability to help fight off infection. It also has anti-aging properties and can be used for acne treatment.
- Chia Seeds – Chia Seeds are an excellent source of vitamins, minerals, and powerful antioxidants. The quercetin present in them can reduce the risk of several heart diseases, and the calcium present in them is great for bones. They are rich in healthy fats. They increase brain power. They are considered an anti-aging superfood.
- Curry leaves – Curry leaves are rich in vitamins A, B, C, and B2, they also have a fair amount of iron and calcium. Curry leaves can aid in weight loss and help in treating dysentery, constipation, and diarrhea. Curry leaves stimulate hair growth and improve memory.
So, you see, one glass of Kadi Patta And Banana Smoothie Recipe can supply you with plenty of nutrients. The taste, no doubt, is amazing and refreshing and you can prepare it easily in minutes. So many qualities in one single thing, isn’t it the best deal? Try it out yourselves and see how delicious it tastes.
- Curry leaves are highly beneficial in relieving gastrointestinal ailments, preventing diabetes and cancer, reducing cholesterol, and increasing haemoglobin levels in the blood as they are rich in iron.