Happiness is subjective, isn’t it? Sometimes having our favorite food and dancing our hearts out can make our day and we know one such term that can make your dance and your food, both special. Have you ever heard of a recipe called Salsa? Yes, it is a super tasty dip you can serve with many things. Let’s see all the ingredients required to make the Salsa.
- Onion–1 cup (Finely Chopped)
- Tomatoes–1 cup (Finely Chopped)
- Garlic–1 tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
- Green chilies–½ tablespoon (Finely Chopped)
- Green coriander–½ cup (Finely Chopped)
- Lemon juice–1 tablespoon
- Salt–½ tablespoon
- Black pepper–¼ tablespoon
- Ketchup–4 tablespoons
Have you collected all the items? Let’s move to the cooking process now! Salsa is a versatile recipe you can serve with lots of food items. Serve it with nachos, or eat it as it is. So, why wait? Let’s begin the process now!
- Take a big bowl and add 1 cup of finely chopped tomatoes, 1 cup of finely chopped onion, and one tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- Now add ½ tablespoon of green chilly. You can increase the amount of green chilly per your spice tolerance.
- Add ½ cup of green coriander and one tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It’s time to add spices now. ½ tablespoon of salt or as per taste.
- Also, add ¼ tablespoon of black pepper.
- Now add the king of flavors i.e. four tablespoons of ketchup to the mixture.
- Mix it well until your hands get tired.
- Serve the mouth-watering salsa with bread, tacos, chicken, potatoes, etc.
Tomatoes are one of the best foods for glowing skin. The chemical lycopene is abundant in tomatoes. It gives them their vivid red color and aids in shielding them from the sun’s UV rays. In a similar way, it can aid in cell damage prevention. In addition to other minerals, tomatoes include potassium and vitamins B and E. Increased consumption of tomatoes may lower your risk of stroke, which occurs when blood flow to a portion of the brain is interrupted. According to studies, they may reduce inflammation, strengthen your immune system, lower your cholesterol, and prevent blood clots.
Green coriander leaves have plenty of vitamin K to support the blood clotting process. Coriander has diuretic properties so it can help in flushing extra sodium out from your body and it also promises to reduce inflammation in the body. It has also been found helpful in reducing blood sugar.
The natural alkaloid piperine is what gives black pepper its intense flavor. It is also the primary ingredient that gives black pepper its benefits for health.
Antioxidants like piperine are thought to help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and neurological disorders.
Additionally, this substance has a favorable impact on nutrient bioavailability. The number of nutrients that are absorbed into your circulation is increased by adding black pepper to your meal.
Vitamins A, B6, and C, antioxidants, calcium, zinc, and iron are all abundant in green chilies. Including green chilies in your diet will help keep your skin, eyes, heart, lungs, digestion, immunity, and bones in top condition. Additionally, the anti-inflammatory qualities of green chilies can aid in your parents’ better management of osteoporosis or arthritis.
Garlic’s organo-sulfur compounds have been discovered to be effective at eradicating glioblastoma cells.
Trusted Source, a fatal brain tumor kind. It is perfect for lung cancer as well.
It is an excellent source of vitamin C. Thus, lemon is a very magical ingredient that can give you clear skin. Moreover, it contains other nutrients like carbs, fiber, potassium, vitamin b6, citric acid, diosmin, etc.
Furthermore, it aids in digestion and maintains the blood pressure level of the human body. It also secures your kidneys from getting stones, prevents anemia, and reduces the risk of many types of cancer.
So, now you have a perfect spicy partner to pair with your favorite snacks. Give it a try and tell us in the comments, how it turned out.