Any chance you were missing us? Well, even if you don’t, we will never stop caring about you. Watching all those Korean dramas and not craving for noodles, is it even normal? Even if you are not into K dramas, trust me we all love noodles.
But noodles are not good for health, some of you might think, but Yuvaap is here to change your mind. The noodles we will be cooking here don’t require any noodles. What? Noodles without noodles? Yes, you got it right. We will reveal the secret going further but one thing is assured, you will get the same taste as noodles. So, let’s make haste and get into the business.
- Sabu dana (Sago) – 1 Medium Bowl (Soaked overnight)
- Oil – ½ Tablespoon
- Onion – 1 Large (Medium chopped)
- Carrot – 1 Small bowl (chopped)
- Cabbage – 1 Small bowl (chopped)
- Red bell pepper- 1 Small bowl (chopped)
- Yellow bell pepper- 1 Small bowl (chopped)
- Spring onion- 1 Small Bowl
- Sprinkle salt- As per taste
- soya sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Vinegar – 1 Tablespoon
Preparation Time- 15-20 Minutes
Cooking Time- 20 Minutes
Well from ingredients you might have guessed, our noodles include lots of veggies and Sabu dana (Sago). Below are some quick and easy instructions to help you out in preparing this delicacy.
- Heat a pan
- Add oil
- Add chopped onions
- Let the onions turn golden brown
- Now add carrots, cabbage and bell peppers
- Add spring onions
- Now sprinkle some salt
- Add soya sauce and vinegar respectively
- Add the main ingredient i.e. Sabu dana
- Stir all the ingredients well
- Cover the lid and wait for a while
- Your Noodles are ready to serve
You know it very well, Yuvaap is the matchmaker of taste and health. Dishes change but our moto remains the same, i.e., to give you best in terms of taste and health both. The Noodles we have prepared have no dearth of health benefits and here is how
- Sago- Sago or Sabu dana is a gluten free high carb food source hence it can give you a fast energy boost, the dietary fibers present in Sabu dana are a great aid in digestion. Sabu dana is a good source of potassium hence it promotes stronger bones, the potassium present in sago helps in preventing heart disease and lowers the cholesterol.
- Different colored veggies – You might have noticed we have included various colored veggies like carrots, red and yellow bell peppers, these colors make it a rainbow diet ensuring we get all the phytonutrients present in them. Rainbow diet is rich in antioxidants, it can improve brain function, it is also ideal for lowering the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
So, you see how you can enjoy the taste of noodles without worrying about health concerns. Next time you invite your friends for a house party, serve them this delicacy and enjoy all the praises and attention.