How have you been lately? Being a food lover, I know life becomes bland without some new flavors and dishes but don’t worry, we are here at your rescue. Today we will discuss the finger licking recipe of making the perfect Cashew Mayonnaise.
You might be under the impression that you can choose only one between healthy living and delicious food, but we have proved it again and again that you don’t have to compromise with taste when you are opting for a healthy diet.
Mayonnaise is the most favorite dip/ sauce for most of the modern-day snacks and cuisines, be it salad, sandwiches or even our beloved momos, everything becomes better with Mayonnaise. Enough of the mayo- mania, now let’s get to work.
- Cashew- 1 Medium bowl (Soaked overnight)
- Onion- 1 Large (finely chopped)
- Lemon Juice- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
- Salt- As per taste
- Mustard powder- ¼ Tablespoon
- Garlic- 2-3 small cloves
- Water- ¼ cup, 50 ml
- Black pepper- ¼ Teaspoon
Preparation Time– 15-20 Minutes
Making Mayonnaise can be the easiest thing you can do and later brag about. Though Cashew is a nut but making Mayonnaise out of it is definitely not a hard nut to crack, you will realize it yourself once we tell you the instruction and, here they are
- Take a blending jar
- Put all the ingredients mentioned above, inside it
- Add water
- Give it a nice blend
- Your Mayonnaise is ready
Yuvaap recipes, that too without benefits, is it even possible, well certainly not. The Cashew Mayonnaise we just learned about is a dip loaded with benefits and is a completely healthy option over the market bought dips you heartly enjoy. Let’s see what this cashew mayonnaise has in store for us.
- Cashew – Low in sugar and high in fiber, cashews are great for heart health. The amount of protein in cashews is quite high and it contains all the essential minerals which are quite crucial for energy production and healthy brain development. Cashews have great amounts of manganese and other ingredients which are important for bone health. Cashews are also rich in antioxidants hence they can help in fighting the free radical damage.
- Mustard – Mustard is rich in antioxidants making it ideal for protection against damage and disease, glucosinolates present in mustard might help in killing cancerous cells or may help in limiting the cancerous growth, it also helps in reducing inflammations.
Cashew mayonnaise can be your perfectly healthy go to dip for various snacks and salads, it is extremely easy to prepare and is loaded with health benefits. So next time don’t miss a chance to flaunt your mayonnaise making prowess.
- 1 teaspoon – 5 ml
- 1 tablespoon – 15 ml
- Small bowl – 50 ml
- Medium bowl – 100 ml
- Large bowl – 200 ml